FM 2012 is the eighteenth in a series of symposia organized by Formal Methods Europe, an independent association whose aim is to stimulate the use of, and research on, formal methods for software development.
The symposia have been notably successful in bringing together innovators and practitioners in precise mathematical methods for software and systems development, industrial users as well as researchers.
FM 2012 will be held at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (Le Cnam) in the center of Paris with the support of the Cnam Computer Science Department and the MeFoSyLoMa group (Méthodes Formelles pour les Systèmes Logiciels et Matériels).
Workshops and Symposia
- 2nd International Symposium on Foundations of Health Information Engineering and Systems (FHIES 2012)
- International Workshop TLA 2012
- 14th International Workshop Infinity 2012
- 5th International Workshop UML&FM 2012
- 6th International Workshop on Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (VECoS 2012)
- 2nd Workshop on Formal Methods in the Development of Software (WS-FMDS 2012)
- 16th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems (FMICS 2012)
- 10th International Workshop Overture/VDM
- 1st Workshop on Quantities in Formal Methods (QFM 2012)
- International Workshop B’12
- 1st International Workshop on Models and Methods for Reliability and Performance of Computer Networks (MMRP12)